November 7, 2013

괜찮을거야 정말 괜찮을거야



 빗속에서 (In the rain)

 by  어쿠스틱 콜라보 (Acoustic Collabo)

In early morning I leave home and chill air and scenery has become so strange over a single day
my feelings remains the same, only that I can't see you anymore
It should be alright... really alright... it should be forgotten..
everything will be forgotten..
it's alright... everything should pass away... I keep telling myself...
soaked in rain drops,
I hide my tears in the rain so my heart won't know my grief...

Are you thinking of me too?
Are you seeing the same world as I do?
 
Would you be ok without me in your life?
I wonder if you are thinking of me.
It should be alright... really alright... it should be forgotten.. everything will be forgotten.. it's alright... everything should pass away... I keep telling myself...
soaked in rain drops, I hide my tears in the rain so my heart won't know my grief..
When this rain stops, hopefully it will be forgotten
We stare at the sky aimlessly,
soaked in rain drops, I hide my tears in the rain so my heart won't know my grief...
I hide my tears in the rain so my heart won't know my grief...

sekarang ni aku layan K-Indie
serius lagu ni jiwang habis
layannnn


No comments: